Frequent Questions

You got questions? We've got answers.

Take a minute to read through them, and don’t hesitate to reach out with any more!

Unfortunately no, we do not have the woman/man-power đź’Ş to cover your special day.

What we focus on are the couples, we focus on re-creating the spark between you two! We focus on capturing the details that reflects all aspects of your personality. So what do we really shoot?

E-Shoot – So you just said YES! Congratulations!! Let us document the joy and love for each-other.

Pre-Wedding – Great way to showcase who you are, what you love, or how you met to all of your family and friends.

Save the Date – Sending photos, cards for “Save the Date” is sooo 2019!

Proposal – This one’s pretty self-explanatory.

Love Stories – Have we peaked your curiosity? Explained in next question.

As ambiguous as the name sounds, its intentional.

A love story would be anything from recreating your first date to a romantic night at a music festival! Or maybe go backpacking through the forest. Or wear a black wedding dress and green suit.

Whatever it is that would make your day feel like your own, we are full-on supporter, and here to help you document these special moments. It’s worth being captured in a way that will bring back all the feels for generations to come!

We want you to be able to look back at video for decades and feel the love you feel for each other right now!

We are looking to work with couples that will appreciate a well crafted, artistic and distinctive film with an emotional twist as a memory from their precious moments together.

People looking for a fresh, though timeless, perspective that focuses on the essential, through cinematic language.

Our style is heavily focused on real moments. We are not going to make you do any cheesy poses, that feels forced.

Nothing staged, nothing set up, no awkward half-smiles. It’s the real good stuff. We create together. Although we can take beautiful videos putting you in front of a cool sunset, that’s just not our jam. 

This isn’t going to be an afternoon/evening full of posing. It’s way, way more than that to us. If you’re just wanting a someone to show up and get the typical, posed, smiling “perfect looking” shots, we might not be the best fit.

We generally deliver a short film (2-5 mins). We are more than happy to discuss with you about additional deliverables that suit your plans (ex: teaser for instagram/facebook)

Absolutely! Let us know what you need help with, if you need recommendations, and if there’s anything we can do to make the process easier for you!

Sound design and licensed music selection are two aspects that we curate meticulously in our post production process. We ask you to trust us on using cinematic music and audio as we find fit. We use the audio as a narrative instrument to enhance the storytelling experience.

Crafting a unique art house film requires a lot of inspiration, commitment and passion. We work meticulously on our post production to create something amazing for you. While we understand that you want to relive your special moments as soon as possible, we really appreciate your patience for about 10-12 weeks before you receive your film(s)

We respect your privacy and we can negotiate to keep it private, however we would absolutely love to share our work as it keeps us moving forward and do better each time.

We would love to meet you and have a chat! What’s your favorite bar or coffee shop? If you’re busy/long distance we can easily jump on a Skype/FaceTime chat!

If you’ve already put a deposit down on a date then have to move/cancel it, the deposit is non-refundable and a new deposit will have to be made in order to hold your new date.

We always encourage embracing whatever weather comes our way, as it’s beautiful and unique in videos. If it is harsh enough that it would make for an uncomfortable time at our shoot and we can reschedule (or ruin our gear), then we totally will!

If you’re ready to get the ball rolling on securing your date with us, just contact us! We can go over any details and once we get you set up with exactly what you want, we’ll send over a digital contract for you to look over and sign. Once we receive your deposit, the date is yours. It’s as simple as that!

20% of the total amount shall be transferred as deposit. The other 80% before day of our scheduled shoot. 

Still got questions?

no worries

shoot us a message and get in touch!